BAI DINH GARDEN RESORT
1. Guests are required to present passports with valid entry/exit visa or identity cards (applied for Vietnamese citizens) to our reception for the check-in process upon arrival.
2. Every guest room is equipped with an electronic safe with digital pin pad to keep valuable belongings including money and jewelry. Our resort will not be responsible for any loss.
a. If you experience problems with the safe in your room, the receptionists and/or concierges can help you open it upon your request, while everyone occupying your room is present.
b. Upon checking out, guests are requested to make a final check-up inside the safe and let the door of the safe wide open. Our resort will not be held responsible for what may happen to guests’ belongings after guests leave the reception.
3. It is strictly forbidden to bring weapons, explosives, chemicals, inflammables, narcotics (drugs), prohibited goods, exotic animals, etc. Additionally, in-room cooking and laundering are not permitted.
4. Guests are not allowed to bring pets or pungent smelling produce and items into our resort such as durian, fish sauce, etc.…
5. In case of fire, please sound the alarm by pressing the “Emergency” buttons that are installed along the corridors and dial “0” to inform the resort operator. Stay calm and follow the guidance of the resort staffs to exit the premises safely.
6. When going out, please lock the doors carefully and leave your room keys at the reception. To receive the keys when you are back, please state your room number in order to prevent any mistake, burglary and other cases of misconducts.
7. Guests are requested not to invite friends or acquaintances to their rooms. In case of necessity, please seek approval at the reception. All visitors are required to show IDs, and no visitors are allowed after 10PM.
8. Villa rooms and common areas are not to be used as offices and business places for guests to conduct commercial activities. In addition, please refrain from displacing and intentionally destroying in-room amenities and common area facilities or moving the furniture and equipment from one room to another. Guests will be liable for any loss, breakage or damage caused to our resort properties and is required to compensate the values of goods at current market prices.
9. Guests are neither allowed to exchange rooms, let others have the use of the assigned rooms nor to share the rooms with more people. In case of necessity, guests must inform and get the approval from the reception.
10. Please notify the reception your check-out time 24 hours in advance to facilitate the check-out process. Check-in time is 2PM and check-out time is 12PM. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to additional fees.
11. If guests violate these policies, charges and penalties will be applied accordingly and the resort will also unilaterally cancel room renting contracts, leading to eviction.
What kinds of personal information does BaidinhGardenResort.com collect?
In order to register an accommodation provider, BaidinhGardenResort.com asks for the names and contact details (email, fax and phone) of the owners, those providing the accommodation or their representatives. Such data may be considered personal information. Once a registration has been completed and an accommodation provider has been accepted, access is granted to the BaidinhGardenResort.com extranet, including specific apps. When using the BaidinhGardenResort.com Online Services, BaidinhGardenResort.com collects such information as IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, application versions, language settings and page visits.
Why does BaidinhGardenResort.com collect, use and share personal information?
Communications. BaidinhGardenResort.com also uses personal details to send necessary emails, faxes and SMS messages about reservations. These necessary communications to the designated contact persons include, reservation confirmations, reservation cancellations and information about new features and services on the extranet and on your booking’s webpage.
Analytics, improvements and research. We use personal information to inform our resort management team about possible improvements that can be made to resort’s presentation and in how they use the extranet. We also invite our guests to take part in surveys, such as market research, to share experience via for example blogs and to analyse how to improve the user experience, functionality and quality of our extranet, property presentation and services.
Fraud detection and prevention. We process personal information in order to investigate, prevent and detect fraud and other illegal or violating activities. This may be personal information you have provided to us or, for example for verification purposes as part of the registration process, personal information obtained from third party sources. We may also use this information to facilitate prosecution where necessary. We reserve the right – when legally required or strictly necessary – to disclose personal information in relation to our accommodation providers to law enforcement authorities, investigative organisations and other entities of the Priceline Corporate Group of which BaidinhGardenResort.com is a part.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. First-party cookies are cookies which are served by the entity operating the domain through which the cookie is served. BaidinhGardenResort.com’s own cookies are therefore first-party cookies. There is also a difference between session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies will only exist until you close your browser. Permanent cookies have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted once you close your browser. We strive to serve cookies or allow the serving of cookies with a maximum lifespan of 5 years. Only in exceptional circumstances, such as for security purposes and where absolutely necessary, will a cookie have a longer lifespan.
Besides cookies, other similar tracking technologies are also used. These can include web beacons (also known as pixel tags, web bugs or gifs), tracking URLs or software development kits (SDKs). A web beacon is a tiny graphic image of just one pixel that can be delivered to your computer as part of a web page request, in an app, in an advertisement or in an HTML email message. Pixels can be used to retrieve information from your device, such as your device type or operating system, IP address, and time of visit. They are also used to serve and read cookies in your browser. Tracking URLs are used to understand how referring websites lead users to the Booking.com websites or apps. SDKs are small pieces of code included in apps, which function like cookies and web beacons.
All these technologies are together referred to hereafter as “cookies”.
Web pages have no memory. If you are surfing from page to page within a website, you will not be recognised as the same user across pages. Cookies enable your browser to be recognised by the website.
Do all cookies do the same thing?
No, there are different types of cookie, and different ways of using them. Cookies can be categorised according to their function, their lifespan, and according to who places them on a website.
We try to give our users an advanced and user-friendly website in accordance with their needs and wishes. To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookie:
Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to enable it to function correctly, create your account, sign you in and manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. For example, we remember your preferred language. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our guests use the website, to find out what works and what doesn’t, to optimise and improve our website and mobile platforms, and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which web pages you viewed, which referring/exit pages you entered and left from, which platform type you used, date and time stamp information and details such as the number of times you click on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity and the text you type while using our website.
Commercial cookies: We use third-party cookies as well as our own to display personalised advertisements on our websites and on other websites. This is called “retargeting,” and it is based on browsing activities, such as going through the registration process.